Ooaj Travel Guide, tourism, hotel reservation, residence, plane, cheap pension for you holidays in eureka springs
Free Travel guide Ooaj.com A free travel guide for holidays. Hotels in eureka springs, Bed and Breakfast!
Eureka Springs is a quaint resort town in the Ozarks of Arkansas, with eclectic dining and shopping - art galleries, local crafts, etc. Beaver Lake, which is huge, is just outside of town.
- Driving - Eureka Springs in remotely located in the Ozarks and the best way to get there is drive. You can travel south from Springfield, Mo or Branson, Mo. on US 65 to US 62 and then west. It is about 2-1/2 hours from Springfield and about 1 hour 45 minutes from Branson. Eureka Springs is at the crossroads of US 65 (east/west) and US 23 (north/south), both are two lane highways and have curves and hills.
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) 50 miles southwest (mountain miles - takes longer to drive in the Ozark hills)
- Tulsa International Airport (TUL) 160 miles west
- Springfield/Branson Regional Airport (SGF) 100 miles north
- The Great Passion Play1 (http://www.greatpassionplay.com/), Outdoor play of Christ's Passion in 4100 seat amphitheater. Performances from the last Friday in April to the last Saturday in October. Tickets $23.50 Adults, $10.00 Children 6-11, Under 6 Free.
- Christ of the Ozarks, Seven story statue of Christ with outstretched arms. On the grounds of The Great Passion Play, it can be seen from Historic District of Eureka Springs. Open 24 hours a day and free of charge to visit.
- Historic District, This is also referred to as the loop. It includes the downtown area on Spring Street. The architecture is Victorian, and you get the impression you are in an artisan village. There are galleries, restaurants, gardens, healers, craft shops, street musicians, spas and nightclubs.
There are many places to stay here that will fit every budget and need, but it is advised to make reservations several weeks in advance.
These are properties are located on Beaver Lake near Eureka Springs.
- Beaver Lakefront Cabins, 1234 County Road 120, Eureka Springs, AR Phone: (479)-253-9210 Toll Free: (888) 253-9210 Fax: (479) 253-8374 Email: email@example.com 2 (http://www.beaverlakefrontcabins.com) On Beaver Lake about 8 miles from Eureka Springs. A private adult luxury cabin resort on Beaver Lake with jacuzzis, fireplaces, full kitchens, indoor fishing dock and Marina. $135.00 - $245.00
- Sugar Ridge Resort, 1216 Dam Site Road, Eureka Springs, AR Phone: (479) 253-5548 Toll Free: 800 867-8439 Fax: (479) 253-5548 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 3 (http://www.sugarridgeresort.com). A couples/adults only resort on Beaver Lake about 12 miles from Eureka Springs. Private area with jacuzzis, fireplaces and full kitchens. Near the Beaver Dam Site Park. $135.00 - $225.00